Monday, October 20, 2008

Roomies, not Loonies

So, this past semester here at BYU has been amazing. I moved into a two story apartment and met all new roommates. Life has been on the go and great ever since. Alex is on the left and is my roomie roommate. She is from all over but her mom lives in Wisconsin and her dad is in Park City, Utah. We are trying to train her to take her keys with her when she leaves the apartment, but other than forgetting her keys, she knows a lot of guys and is really thoughtful. She made me breakfast in bed for my 19th b-day!! Kaitlin is standing next to Alex and me. She took state in tennis, is studying anatomy (oh the good ol' days), and is one of the best friends a girl can have. Kaits is studying dental hygiene and is from Richfield, Utah. She also has lots of big brothers- of which i am extremely jealous. Chelsea is one the right. She does BYU volleyball, is way chill, has the best laugh, and introduced me to red mango- the best frozen yogurt place en todo el mundo. She is from Laguna Beach, CA and has a vespa scooter!!! I sometimes wonder how i got so lucky to have such roommates. Its the perfect combo.